Hi, I'm Chris
I'm a recent graduate of Lehigh University, where I studied computer science and engineering. Right now, I'm just doing some side projects while looking for work.
Some of my other skills include
- Adobe Photoshop, Bridge, Lightroom, and Illustrator for both graphic design and photo editing
- Wordpress, Tumblr, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Slack
- OS X, Linux, Windows, Unix, Bash, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows Phone, command line
Recent Personal Projects
The Brown and White: Sports Visuals Editor, August 2015-June 2016
- Worked in a team to produce a student run print newspaper twice weekly, and daily web articles
- Coordinated a team of photographers to cover events
- Processed Photos for print and web
- Aided work on website, including setting up A/B testing with Parsely
Chubb Insurance: Digital Business Intern, Summers 2014 and 15
- Worked in Claims IT to upgrade applications from VB6 to VB.Net, as well as Task Tray apps to aid in switching servers, parsing SQL
Lehigh University: Lab Assistant/Grader, August 2014-December 2015
- Graded labs, homework, and exams for Lehigh Computer Science Courses
- Held weekly office hours to assist students with homework and classes
Want to know more?
Download my Resume or Email Me!